Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hmmm

Well, was re-reading my last post, and noticed that I was bitching about my really bad cramps. I must remember that I no longer have really bad cramps. Those cramps were (is) a baby. A baby. A baby inside my (now moderately large) stomach. I was 20 weeks along on Friday, which means that I am now officially more than half way there. Yay!

Okay, enough catching up. Here's my life now.

New Years Resolution:
1. Keep up weekend cleaning routine. I've done all the laundry in the house and changed the sheets for two Saturdays in a row.

That's it. I figure having a baby will be enough to worry about in the coming year.

Craig and I are making major progress on the house. He has been moving along with home renovations (including my long-anticipated hole in the wall between the kitchen and living room, plus a pantry next to the laundry room) at an amazing pace. I am also very impressed with his workmanship. I have been re-organizing, unpacking, re-arranging, and generally cleaning and sorting the rest of the house. The biggest problem encountered so far is realizing that cutting a hole in thw wall allows you to see what is going on in the living room while you are in the kitchen, but also leaves the kitchen open to viewing from the living room. Drat. Have subsequently undertaken major kitchen cabinet reorganization and counter top clearing, along with becoming Nazi about loading dishwasher. I have lots of lovely pictures to post, but no will power to get them off the digital camera and onto the computer.

Am on a mission to find cake. Find cake and then go to sleep, either on the couch or in bed.

No comments: